Join us at an exciting time; we are the leading supplier of luxury, performance and specialist textiles to the biggest names in the hospitality, healthcare and retail markets. We work with the likes of the IHG, Hilton Worldwide and Accor, as well as huge healthcare brands, government organisations and retail players such as John Lewis & Next.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we require a talented Ecommerce manager to join our Digital team, leading or ecommerce strategy for the group, worldwide. This role will be part remote; part office based, but will remain flexible for the right candidate.
As ecommerce manager, you will have full responsibility for the performance and operation of our digital platforms, leading new initiatives to improve digital experience for our customers and partners globally.
- Manage conversion from all direct activity
- Catalog management of direct site and affiliate partners
- Project management of direct integrations
- Play a lead role in developing and executing overarching ecommerce strategy
- Implementation and analysis of robust BI ecommerce reporting
- Use of tools to constantly monitor, improve the performance of the sites and report these back to the company
- Management of all 3rd party agencies and software providers
- Work closely with the digital marketing manager to ensure optimal performance (acquisition and retention)
- 2-3 years hands on experience of ecommerce platforms
- Robust understanding of digital marketing channels
- Technical knowledge of APIs would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of implementing new initiatives to improve acquisition and retention metrics
- Knowledge of Magento platforms is desirable
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org