Vision Linens is a leader in global textile manufacture and distribution. Our customer base comes from global hospitality providers, renowned high street retailers, laundries, public bodies and healthcare organisations. The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and creation of sales and digital assets used to promote Vision and its brands, within the hospitality and digital teams’ customer base.
This role reports directly into the Head of Marketing.
Responsibilities & Duties of the Graphic Designer
- Concept and create print and digital projects including brochures, branding and logos
- Design support for blogging and social media posts
- Support both internal and external creative teams
- Work with colleagues to ensure campaigns are reflective of the customers’ requirements, wants and needs
- Create Vision brand assets for company promotion
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and design across all communication channels
- Provide ad hoc support to all departments depending on current projects
- Demonstrate speed, efficiency and progressive design, while remaining organised and communicative
- Previous experience working within in-house graphic design
- Ideally have a HND or degree in graphic design
- You will need a portfolio of work to demonstrate your creativity
- You must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
From time to time the company may require the Graphic Designer to perform duties outside of this specific remit. Any additional duties will be agreed and in line with Vision Linens business needs and model. This extends to supporting the other divisions asset design upon request of the line manager.
Place of Work
The role will be based in our headquarters in Blackburn, England. There may be a need to support and visit our satellite sales offices on specific large projects.
Vision Linens Limited believe in a core set of values. All our employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards
One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products
One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead
One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company
One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Gemma Blake, Head of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.