Vision Linens Limited is a leader in global textile manufacture and distribution. Our customer base comes from global accommodation providers, renowned high street retailers, laundries, public bodies and healthcare organisations. The merchandiser position is the interface between our retail teams, their accounts and the internal marketing team.
Responsibilities & Duties of the Merchandiser
- Ability to work with leading retailers to launch new ranges on their e-Commerce sites
- Liaise with customers to enable control of multi sites to ensure Brand Standards/ Promotions / Price Matrix are maintained
- High level of ability in data management to enable implementation of stock forecasting modules and stock control
- Understanding of retail requirements in specifications/photography/FAB Sheets/ Vendor Compliance
- • Ability to work both individually and in a team
Vision Linens Limited are seeking a strong individual to join the retail team with a special focus on the retail division’s needs. The role requires an individual capable of communicating effectively with customers to act as liaison between customer and the Key Accounts Team.
- An individual who has an interest / time spent in retail marketing
- Prioritising workflows and decision making against deadlines
- Experience in merchandising basic products in an online environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong process and task orientation
- An individual who has an interest / time spent in retail marketing/li>
- In depth understanding of retail sales and marketing principles
- Understanding of ROI and the capacity to measure ROI by project
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Project management
- Proven experience of driving results through a team
From time to time the company may require the Merchandiser to perform duties outside of this specific remit. Any additional duties will be agreed and in-line with the Vision Linens Limited business needs and model.
Place of Work
The role will be based in our headquarters in Blackburn, England. There will be a need to support and visit our retail customer base alongside the team of sales account managers.
Vision Linens Limited believe in a core set of values. All our employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards
One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products
One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead
One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company
One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Keith Rowlands at Vision Linens Limited Darwen House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE or apply through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.