Join us at an exciting time; we are a world-leading textile company supplying the biggest names in the hospitality, healthcare and retail markets. We work with the likes of IHG, Hilton and Accor, as well as government organisations and retail players such as John Lewis & Partners.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we require a talented and highly organised Sales Support Administrator to join our hospitality team. Sales Support roles are accountable for the day to day administration support needed by the front-line sales teams. This role reports directly to the Sales Support Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Supporting the setting up of new clients to become transactional
- Engaging with the sales teams to convert quotations to orders
- Utilise the company CRM to record all commercial activity
- Processing orders and actioning tasks necessary to ensure dispatch
- Supporting internal teams to remove barriers to sales
- Managing internal communication with logistics and warehouse teams
- Relaying changes to order fulfilment with the sales teams
- Analysing the current marketplace and feeding back competitive information
- Executing, and managing sales outreach calls when necessary
- Meeting agreed sales targets aligned to departmental budgets
This role requires an individual capable of supporting the office and field sales teams with administration necessary for supporting the sales process. Sales administration and compliance to company procedures are necessary and will be measured. Participation in outbound sales calls where appropriate, will be required.
- Attention to detail
- Can process orders from end to end
- Fluent in company SOP’s
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong process and task orientation
- Understanding of solution sales principles
- Experienced user of sales CRM systems
- Awareness of personal performance and OKR cycles
- Can do attitude and ownership mentality
From time to time the company may require the Sales Support teams to perform duties outside of this specific remit. Any additional duties will be agreed and in line with the Vision Linens business needs and model.
Place of Work
The role is a full-time role and will be based in our head office in Blackburn, England.
Vision Linens believe in a core set of values. All our employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
- One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards.
- One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products.
- One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead.
- One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company.
- One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Taira Ahmed at Taira.Ahmed@visionlinens.com.