Join us at an exciting time; we are a world-leading textile company supplying the biggest names in the hospitality, healthcare and retail markets. We work with the likes of IHG, Hilton and Accor, as well as government organisations and retail players such as John Lewis & Partners.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we require a talented and highly organised office-based Sales Support Executive to join our hospitality team.
The role requires an individual capable of establishing and maintaining new and existing relationships. The position is an active sales role, as well as a sales administrator role, where both sales administration and compliance to company procedures is necessary and will be measured. This role reports directly into the Sales Director UK.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Generating leads and enquiries from the customer base and territory
- Accurately setting up new clients to become transactional
- Providing quotations to clients in-line with company procedures
- Engaging with clients and converting quotations to orders
- Utilising the company CRM to record all commercial activity
- Processing orders from linked procurement companies
- Following company processes to obtain relevant pricing through RTP
- Requisitioning stock for orders through the merchandising function
- Supporting internal teams to remove barriers to sales
- Relaying changes to order fulfilment with the clients
- Analysing the current marketplace and feeding back competitive information
- Planning, executing, and managing sales outreach calls
- Meeting agreed sales targets aligned to departmental budgets
From time to time, the company may require the Sales Support Executive to perform duties outside of this specific remit. Any additional duties will be agreed and in line with Vision Linen’s business needs and model. This extends to the undertaking of personal development and training activities deemed necessary to continue operating successfully within the role.
- Professional and upbeat sales personality
- Able to process a lead from end-to-end
- Fluent in company SOP’s
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong process and task orientation
- Ability to quickly take on product knowledge across a portfolio of products
- Understanding of solution sales principles
- Experienced user of sales CRM systems
- Awareness of personal performance and OKR cycles
- Can do attitude and ownership mentality
- Effectively work with the immediate and wider Vision team
Place of Work
This is a permanent, full-time, office-based role at Vision’s headquarters in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Vision Linens believes in a core set of values. All employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
- One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards.
- One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products.
- One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead.
- One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company.
- One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Lee Francis, Sales Director UK, at firstname.lastname@example.org.