Vision Support Services is a world leading textile company. They are experts in the sourcing and distribution of textiles to key players within the global hospitality, retail and ecommerce markets.
They have ten global offices sourcing, supplying and distributing millions of products, created from hundreds of years of manufacturing experience, working with some of the world’s most prestigious organisations. Vision is a nominated supplier for the global brands IHG, Hilton, Accor and Marriott.
Responsibilities & Duties
This temporary and part-time role as Sales Account Executive is to join our existing large office sales team, based at our head office in Blackburn (Lancashire) with the following responsibilities and duties:
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium sized clients, located mainly in France
- Create, manage and secure opportunities, quotes and orders
- Carry out pro-active calls to gain new business
- Achieve agreed objectives and key results in line with financial budgets
Vision Support Services are seeking a strong individual to join the Sales Team with a special focus on French speaking. The role requires an individual capable of hitting the ground running. This role reports directly to the Head of Sales. The role is initially for 3 months, but may be extended or made permanent and is three days per week (days to suit the individual).
Times: 08.45 to 17.15 hours with 1 hour lunch.
- Managing current portfolio and winning new business
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent business French spoken and written
- Strong process and task orientation
- Understanding of CRM systems would be advantageous
Vision Support Services believe in a core set of values. All their employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards
One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products
One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead
One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company
One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Jaclyn Haxton, Vision Support Services, Darwen House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE or email Jaclyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.